Thursday, March 7, 2013

Paws with a Cause Update!

We are about two-thirds of the way to our goal!
With only 2 Days Left! Every penny counts!  See our progress!
 

It's Bucky again!  I promised to tell you a little about myself, so you would know what a lucky little guy I am.  I used to live on the streets. I can't read a calender so, I don't know how long I lived that way.  When I was picked up by an animal control officer and taken to a Humane Society Facility, I was approximately one year old and I only weighed 6.5 pounds.  You could count my ribs and see my protruding hip bones.  I wasn't very good at feeding myself.

My new family first met me while working with that Humane Society Facility and the day I was available to be adopted, they made me part of their family and I adopted them back.  Now I am pretty spoiled and very loved and protected.  I now weigh 12.5 pounds, which my vet tells me is perfect.  I go for rides in the car and get Puppichinos (tiny cups of whipped cream) from Starbuck's drive-thru windows. I feel very safe when I snuggle and I have lots of toys to play with.


Now you know why I feel so lucky and why I want to help humans in need to feel lucky too.  Here are a few more pictures of my friends that are working with or supporting Paws with a Cause!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment