Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Lovin' Blog Hop Starts Now!


Welcome to the Summer Lovin' Blog Hop. 
Over fifty authors and bloggers have joined together to give you the chance to win an awesome bundle of books as well as read some great posts. Be sure to go to each blog  and comment with your email to up your chances of winning. Each comment counts as an entry! Our lovely bloggers are also offering individual prizes so be sure to check them out.
 
At Share My Destiny, summer lovin' is all about hot, steamy romance! 

Visit us daily for fantastic reads, fabulous giveaways and sweltering summer fun!

Win an Amazon Gift Card and an ecopy of Cherishing Destiny, A Dangerous Destiny book 1

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Follow the Hop!
 

7 comments:

  1. I always think of Grease when I hear Summer Lovin'. I am going to be singing that song all day now :). I also think of long walks, hand in hand, and sweet kisses.

    Mel
    bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just walking hand and hand under the moon any where is Summer love to me.. grandmatinaof2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like walking in the water on the beach, hand and hand maybe playfully splashing each other.

    Rafflecopter Name Dawna Newman

    vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Campfires on cool summer nights are my favorite romantic thing to do. Thank you! heather1974 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bon Fires or hanging out at the lake would be what I think about.
    RC: June Manning
    manning_J2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer lovin'...a romantic walk on the beach.

    pjmillion(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete