Monday, December 28, 2015

Boston's Quest blitz & Excerpt!

Boston's Quest
Shanae Branham 
Clean YA Suspense/ Fantasy
Date Published: 7/10/2015


The external drive containing the information for building a hologram machine is stolen and sold on the black market. Now someone has connected a new hologram machine to the Internet, forcing people to fight for their lives in an online fantasy game. Trapped inside this deadly scenario, seventeen-year-oldBoston Manning learns that her weakness for tolerating abuse is stopping her from unlocking her elven powers. Can she overcome her character flaw or will she die trying?

In book 2 of the Holoquest Fantasy Series, Boston and Jason return with another action-packed, romantic adventure. Boston’s Quest will electrify your imagination as you experience elves, dwarfs, trolls, priests, vampires, and demons as you’ve never experienced them before.






I am a professional writer with a bachelor's degree in creative writing and a minor in grammar. I have
also attended several years of classes and workshops in screenplay writing at the Los Angeles Screenplay writer's Expo.

I love suspenseful, action-adventures and clean, young adult, romance stories. I was born and raised in a small town in Idaho. I am the second out of six children. When I was in my early 20's my mother was killed by a drunk driver. This one incident drastically changed my life. I have always had a passion for reading and writing fiction. Owing to a life long struggle with Dyslexia, early teachers discouraged me from pursuing a career in writing.

As I have spent over twenty-five years transforming my language disabilities into professional writing skills, God has honed my insatiable passion into an incredible vision.

Contact Links

Website: http://shanaebranham.com/books/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Shanae-Branham-193847093968586/timeline/

Purchase Links

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bostons-Quest-Holoquest-Fantasy-Book-ebook/dp/B011DWRZ8I/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1444094301&sr=1-1&keywords=Boston%27s+Quest

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bostons-quest-shanae-branham/1122175970?ean=9781511964081




No comments:

Post a Comment